Monday, November 12, 2007

Step Two in Passive income

Well, I went and did it- I took the next step in the passive income thing (description here- of course, I forgot to post it when I wrote it, so you may want to go back and read that first...). The first step, of course, was actually being conscious about it, and realizing that I actually wanted to do it. The next step: getting the website address.

Yep! Presenting: http://www.thathealthyperson.com. It's not live yet, meaning that I haven't gotten very far, but I've purchased the address, started writing, and now I have to go get an autoresponder (those little opt-in boxes they have so they can start sending emails to people). I plan to go live by the end of the month. Until then I'll ask for feedback (meaning you people). Since you read my blog, you already know my writing style, and I plan to keep the website and everything I put on there in pretty much the same style you see now. Maybe a little more professional, perhaps.

Does that mean my journey on this blog is done? No, not by a long shot. I've still got fat hanging around my middle, and those bikini pictures still aren't posted! I may start taking a bit of the focus off me and start rambling on about other things I'm thinking about, but hey, I did that anyway!

2 comments:

Marcol said...

good for you on making that next step. I will be following as Im very interested in doing the same. Anything I can help with you just say the word.

Marcol said...

PS - That Person looks intriguing. Youre onto something Carrie :)