Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Anyone Else Notice?

Well, for some strange reason, I've just gone through a bunch of my old posts from the last few months. Has anyone else noticed how much I REALLY struggle with the eating issue? Man, that bothers me. I have no problem with workouts, they're hard, intense, 5 days per week usually. But food? There's my nemesis. There's my excuse, each and every time. It's always, oh, it was cold, or oh, my blood sugar was low, or oh, I didn't plan anything.

ARGH! I'm sick of it!! I'm making a commitment to STOP IT right now! Mind over matter, I'm going to tackle it head on. I'm going to LIVE the way I want to live!

2 comments:

Rob Tucker said...

You and me both.

I don't get it - great workouts, shitty eating. Wash, rinse, repeat.

Do you plan your meals ahead of time, perhaps even have them pre-made? Maybe that'll help. Doesn't help me, but it's helped others on here.

Carrie said...

Rob,
It's actually the planning of the meals that makes me succeed in the first place. That's exactly how I've lost any weight whatsoever. It's just terrible how I skip it!