Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Hang on...I've gotta go Workout....

9:25 p.m. CST

I'll write more later, I promise!

10:10 p.m. CST

All right, I'm back. Just finished an at-home bw workout from TT, man it was intense! I had a couple of thoughts while I was doing the workout:
  1. I'm going back on high protein. While I was still seeing results of weight loss with not focusing so much on getting it in, I could easily tell during my workouts that I wasn't getting it. Weaker muscles, not as able to push myself, more easily tired. So, I'm back on protein. I'm having a banana protein shake right now. That's how I convinced myself to do the workout, actually.
  2. If you've never noticed, I hate working out at home. I prefer the "uniform" of my gym (I'm easily routined, which is probably why I change my workouts so often). However, work has been getting in the way of my workout times lately (as in, I go in to workout, and end up spending the next **minutes doing work, or someone asks me a question, etc. Now I see why many trainers end up finding a second gym to workout in...)
  3. My stability ball sucks. Really. It was cheap, and it has way too much give. It made stability ball jackknifes the pits.
  4. It's hard to type when you're muscles are shaking.

That's my thoughts for today! :-)

No comments: