Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Computer Haze

Yesterday's Priority List:
Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today?
Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/
No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _75___% (__4__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No *Monday's are class day. Did I survive class today? Just barely


Today's Priority List:

Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today?
Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/
No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _10___% (__2__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No *I spent 3 hours on the computer composing essays

Well, today disappeared into the void of a computer. I do believe I've melded into this chair and I will no longer be able to disengage myself from the black leather that now surrounds me. I have no more cognitive ability to type (I keep hitting backspace more than going forward while writing).
It was crazy. I don't know how it happened. Okay, so I do know. Instead of spending 3 hours in class this morning, I spent 3 hours writing essays for the class on WebCT. After that was finished, I actually ate something, picked up my daughter, put her down for a nap, then proceeded to work on the website for my gym (it's almost ready to go Live). Somehow the afternoon and half the evening disappeared while doing that. It's amazing how the computer can completely suck your time away, even if it's legit work that is being performed.

I have absolutely no motivation to create a menu for this week, and that also means I have no motivation to: cook, prepare, or really even eat. Sigh. I WILL do this! Tomorrow. Of course, it's Wednesday by then. Eh. I have a huge hankering for protein pancakes (EFL style) so perhaps they will kick me outta my funk.

1 comment:

Marcol said...

Just think, at least you got your essays completed :)

Find that spark that inspires you so that you can keep your eating on track - I know you will.