Thursday, September 13, 2007

Yesterday's Priority List:
Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today?
Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/
No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _90___% (__5__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No *it seems I should outline what success in school means. That may be a bit too abstract. Here's this: did I do needed homework today?


Today's Priority List:

Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today?
Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/
No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _50___% (__3__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No *it seems I should outline what success in school means. That may be a bit too abstract. Here's this: did I do needed homework today?

Hmm... not a great day priority list wise. Off all day, although I was definitely busy. These days happen. It's not great, but I can move on. I made some vinegar cucumbers today but they're very strong, I'll have to see what I can do about that- sugar and water maybe?

I've kinda felt lazy this week. Who knows why. But all I want to do is lay around and do nothing. It may be a sign that I've been hard on myself again, pushing too hard against a lazy personality. I'm one of those crazy, perfectionist Type-A types but I'm also a lazy person. One of my friends has termed it Lazy Perfectionist. Pretty much he means that we feel like we should be perfect, but are too lazy to do anything about it. I may just be tired. Eh. Whatever.

See?

No comments: