Saturday, January 16, 2010

Well, that's done...

Had an entire day yesterday of high-quality... junk food. Two reasons: one, I didn't have my menu planned for that day, and two, I was low on calories enough to the point where I could have ravaged a horse. I'm obviously over that now.

I don't feel guilty, and I'm not looking to do that. I'm doing the meal plans for this coming week right now, and I'm going to make sure I plan for the needed calorie surge every couple of days. The other days, I'm going meat and veggies only. This was the original plan for this month, but I've been trying to pile too many days in a row without high calories. I also haven't been hitting 90% compliance- from Saturday to Thursday, I had 30 meals scheduled. Of those 30, I hit 24 spot-on. That's 80% compliance. If I add Friday to that, it drops to 70%. Looking at the positive, I've been obtaining extremely good results despite that, so hey- cool! On the other hand, I'm working toward the 90% compliance so my results can skyrocket.

So, Saturday Jan 16 through Friday, Jan 22 goals: keep wheat out, hit 90% compliance on meal plan, have a high-calorie day every two days.

And then the workout compliance: I worked out on Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday. Did a fun workout on Wednesday. The plan is 5 workouts per week, and 3 fun workouts, so I need to keep up on that compliance too. The reason I could tell I was too low on calories was actually due to the workouts, as I had almost no energy for it on Thursday. However, I got four out of five main workouts, and if I do it today, then I've got 5 out of 5. If I do a fun workout, I'll have two out of three. Which means I need to get my butt in gear after I get the meals planned!

No comments: