Saturday, December 29, 2007

Quick Heads-Up

I wanted to give you a quick heads-up about a special that Craig Ballantyne will be running for Turbulence Training, starting on Monday and ending on Wednesday- 72 hours only. During this special, you'll be able to pick up the NEWEST edition of Turbulence Training, with updated workouts and five special bonuses that you won't get at any other time. These bonuses include Brad Pilon's controversial Eat Stop Eat book, an audio interview with Dax Moy that shows you how to get into the proper fatloss mindset, and Fit Yummy Mummy Fit-Fast 4-Week workout.

If I didn't already own Turbulence Training, I'd be heading over to buy it on Monday. Also, if you get the NEW deluxe edition of TT, you'll also receive the famous 4-week TT bodyweight 500 workout (which will be featured in Men's Health this coming month). I haven't tried it yet myself, but I plan to do the 500 within the next two weeks so I can let you know what a blast it is.

So there's a quick heads-up. If you haven't taken the plunge yet, now's the time to order Turbulence Training (it's only $39.95 for the basic edition), and it will be a perfect time to get in on the Transformation contest that I talked about here.

No comments: