Thursday, December 27, 2007

Almost There...

I have officially spent almost all day today at my computer, so I'm going to make this short and quick so I can get some moving in before bed.

I was here working on the e-book and the website, working on getting everything ready to go. I've pretty much got the whole thing up and running now, and the book is on the way. I'll say one thing: Clickbank takes forever, and so do I. I decided to go through them on the e-book, and it's been interesting learning how they do things.

I decided to have a pre-launch "party" this Saturday for those who are looking forward to reading the book. It's got a special surprise, but you need to be on the early-bird list to find out what it is. If you want to get on the early-bird list, do it by tomorrow by signing up for the free sample chapter or the newsletter. It has those famous words named free in them!

I didn't get a workout in yet today, so that's why I'm logging off. I need to do some moving!

No comments: