Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Truckin' Along

I’m still here… been busy as all get out this week. I got in an amazing Turbulence Training workout on Monday with HIIT at the end (I started the Original TT workout program, and it’s kicking my butt, but it feels great! No more intermediate workout wink), then did *gasp!* 20 minutes of Steady State elliptical yesterday, and today again did the TT workout with HIIT afterward (hour break in between, which was nice- and was with a friend, so we REALLY pushed it at the end)

No major weird thoughts right now, even though they’ve definitely been heading through my head lately. I promise that I’ll get restarted on the priority list again soon! As it stands right now, eating’s been going okay, although I’m finding myself skipping meals or forgetting to pack them again lately, so I’ve got to buckle down on that. Nutrition is going to be the REASON this time, and I’ve already promised myself that this is the LAST time I’m going to work off the rest of this extra weight- December is the goal end date, so this is it- I’m GOING to do it!

Today’s Priority List:
Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today? Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _60___% (__4__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No

1 comment:

Marcol said...

Hey Carrie!

Ok, December is it, Im going to hold you to that. You can do this, now lets get it done. Get those meals packed and eaten. Your body is counting on you and so am I :)