Wednesday, October 24, 2007

No Weigh-in yet

Yesterday’s Priority List:
Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today? Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _70___% (__4__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No

I have not weighed in yet this week, and realized that I don't believe I've been "good" enough to do so. Hmm, I'll have to change that. I ate decently today and yesterday, but I'm still skipping meals, which isn't good- I see the most results when I'm eating 6 meals a day consistently. Yes, it's coming down to poor planning, esp. with this crazy schedule that's honestly getting made up day by day.


I was actually sore today from yesterday's workout. I didn't do any workout today to give my body time to recover, even though I didn't really want to- I often want to push, push, push. A strange, firm belief that the only way I'm going to lose this weight is to have a hard workout every time. So, there's that all or nothing thinking again. I have a feeling I'm going to be dealing with that for a long long time.

I also can't type tonight- I keep having to hit the back button almost more often than I go forward. I can take a hint!

No comments: