Monday, October 29, 2007

Bookmarking

I'm buried in homework right now, but I'm quickly posting a couple of thoughts here to bookmark them, and I'll write more later:

- I had an interesting chat with myself about motivation this weekend- seems it's flagging, my favorite podcast was grating rather than motivating, and I think most of it came down to a superiority issue- that of feeling like everyone's got it all together except me.

- I've discovered that i am actually an emotional eater- not a blatant one, mind you, which is why it's taken so long to identify it- it's a very subtle, underlying emotional contract with food, so that's why I dive into the junk even after weeks of "good" behavior- to me, it is a matter of becoming unemotional about food.

Likely these points don't make any sense, or at least any in the way that I want them to, so I'll write more later. As it is I'm already avoiding studying :)

No comments: