Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Call Me Out

Yep, I'm in a rut- I'll blame the weather for right now, and let myself come around when I can. However, being it's only Tuesday and I feel like it's Thursday already should tell you something.

Workouts- yesterdays' sucked, today's didn't happen
Eating- 3 cookies yesterday and one today along with ice cream and a fried fish sandwich

Exactly.

Marcol's latest blog post is a good one. I'll have to read it when I'm more awake, because I believe that it will motivate me. Eventually.

Good night!

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Carrie...love, stay out of the cookies!!
No really, I have those days, weeks, months too. Don't beat yourself up about it, your human. This is about progress, NOT PERFECTION. Set some goals for yourself, write them down, and decide that you are worth it to work hard for what you want.
I'm cheering you on out here in Oregon!!

Kristen said...

Um, hello...where are you? Are you hiding in the closet with that box of cookies??