Thursday, August 30, 2007

Busier

Workout Today? Yes/No
Planned workout today? Yes/No
Planned meals for today? Yes/No
Followed plan for meals? Yes/No
Healthy food choices today? Yes/No _100___% (__6__ out of 6 meals) *skipping meals denotes unhealthy food choice
Enjoyed my family today? Yes/No
Succeeded for school today? Yes/No *school does not start until Sept 10

Well, took the kitten into the vet this morning. Poor thing had to have its tail docked, but it's a healthy little bugger so he'll be fine. Our momma cat has taken a liking to him now that he doesn't smell like a piece of dead meat, which is awesome.

Forgot to pack snack for this morning when we took him, and then forgot to pack for this afternoon at work as well, so my eating today, while healthy and somewhat following the plan, definitely didn't follow schedule. There were a couple of points when I would eat something, then eat something else an hour later just so I'd have my 6 meals for today. I'm definitely getting busier, and it feels good. I had a lot of energy today to get it all done (probably because I've been feeding myself well this week-hmmm...) and got to spend a couple hours at the park with my daughter.

Workout was a lot better today too. I should've figured it wouldn't take me long to get back into the swing of things- I just had to DO it!

No comments: