Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tired, and Finals

I'm heading to bed early tonight, as I'm tired and can hardly keep my eyes open. So short and sweet tonight!

I forgot, at the end of March when I set my goal, that I would be heading into finals at this exact point in time (otherwise known as my goal date). Ugh. That means I'm trying to keep some type of workout schedule, eating well, work, and Finals all at the same time. That means something's going to give, and since my grades can't and work won't, that leaves the nutrition and workouts. I'll see what I can accomplish this week, but it won't be the same kind of focus that is usually required for final-week stuff. So, officially, that means I'm moving my goal date back. I'm moving it to May 28, as a matter of fact.

However, here's a list of my accomplishments in the past month:
Weight down from 167 to 163 (haven't weighed for two weeks, so may be down even further)
Hips down .75 inch from 38" to 37.25" (measured last week Monday)
Stomach nearly flat, and obvious size lost through the midsection
After Fitdaying for two weeks, I was able to figure out what types of foods helped move things along quickly
Am lifting weights/resistance exercise for 4 days per week, interval training for 5 days per week

I will be finishing up Afterburn next week. After that, I'm going to change some things up and go for the goal!

No comments: