Thursday, April 5, 2007

Is this cool or what?

A few weeks ago I posted a testimonial in Skwigg's blog for the Afterburn program, and then didn't think anything of it again. BUT, just today, I was emailed by Alwyn himself asking if he could use it! How's that for pressure- I responded that he could, and I'll email him on my goal date to let him know if I made it or not.

So the pressure cooker's on and the gloves are off. Measurements today were the same as always, so I've still got something to figure out.

I told Alwyn he could add this to the testimonial: I am running! Never before in my life have I been able to run consistently without my hip causing me problems. Usually it gives out before I'm out of breath, but because of the effectiveness of the training, I am running consistently.

No comments: