Friday, April 13, 2007

Afterburn II

I received a copy of Afterburn II today. What I've looked through so far has me going, "uh oh, what am I in for?" The nutrition is strict! I'll have to see if I can get creative and make it work somehow, then incorporate it into the next two weeks of training.

I actually did a partial weight workout today, but stopped when my heel started to throb. Rode a bike 20 minutes until both my heel started to throb and a new signee walked in. I will likely do some cardio with my next client, as she doesn't like me just standing there while she works out, and we only do cardio together since she uses one of my classes for weight training.


Oh, and never mind about the pictures. They were depressingly exactly the same as end of March. If anything the front shot looked worse, if that is possible. It's weird, my waist measured one inch smaller than normal this morning, but you can't see it in the pictures. Of course, the first pics were taken in morning, these are late afternoon, and I'm wearing different clothes. I am making progress. I will acheive my goal. I have 17 days left!

No comments: