Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Keeping it Positive

I'm attempting to keep a positive attitude, but it's being very difficult right now. Honestly I am too hard on myself and shouldn't be that way. I get upset because I wanted all my results yesterday, and not only do I feel like I haven't progressed AT ALL, I feel like I'm backsliding. This is very frustrating, and the timer is clicking down.

So, I'm working on attracting positive feelings. (Law of Attraction, right? It hasn't found my wedding ring yet...)

Postive Affirmation Statement
I am attracting positive feelings. I am accomplishing my goal and attaining a healthy body. I can see my healthy body in my mind's eye, and I feel good in that healthy body. I love to nourish my body with the nutrients it needs. I am at a 18-19% body fat, and I can see my muscles working hard during a workout. I love my workout and feel the burn it produces while I am at it, and feel refreshed and energetic when it is finished. I am happy with the way I am, and forgive myself when I slip and start to fall. I enjoy the fruits and vegetables and lean proteins that are part of my diet. I am accomplishing my goal.

No comments: