Monday, June 11, 2007

Day Five

Dax Moy hasn't beat me yet, but I'm sure getting pounded into submission. Right now, I am working on the motivation to do my second round of IMT for the day, although I'm exhausted. I would have been happy going to bed right after my daughter- I sat down to write a post and ended up zombie-ing in front of the computer.

I very nearly dived for the junk earlier. I've logged in about 1270 kcals for today, which isn't enough for me, but we're running out of food (except the bread and cheese and milk, all of which isn't allowed in the Elimination Diet so it isn't getting eaten by anyone except my daughter and hubby). I just keep thinking of the rewards I'll reap from following it consistently for at least 10 days, if not longer. Already my size 10 shorts were not tight on me today, although I was definitely having a "fat" day (where I feel like I've gained 10 pounds, even if it isn't true!) That time of the month can be blamed. It's also likely a partial source of the fatigue and the need to find some chocolate.

Well, I'd better do the IMT- I managed to get it down to 20 minutes earlier today, and I'd love to have it be only 10 minutes, but the single-leg and stability stuff gets me every time.

No comments: