I've definitely been fighting cravings and soreness. I believe much of the cravings is from the unconscious belief that I'm being deprived somehow, because it's so much focused on the banned list and the whole "all-or-none principle". So of course I end up craving anything and everything that I'm not supposed to be having- this ranges from HoHo's (which I rarely think about let alone crave) to cheese (dairy).
I'm trying very hard to think only of what I CAN have. Hubby not so supportive today, his famous comment of "Well what CAN you have?" nearly threw me off the deep end, because he only voiced what my subconscious is thinking, and I'm trying terribly hard to focus on the previous sentence. Let me just put it this way: when it comes to food, I hate weekends.
On a positive note, the bloated feeling I'd been dealing with lately has gone away (was gone by Friday already) and my tightest pair of shorts is now loose enough that I can pull them an inch away from my waist (or hips, which is actually where I wear my pants).
I think I need to drink more water. I've been averaging 3 liters per day (except today, which was two liters), but my body is quite well adjusted to that amount of water. Time then to increase and start living in the restroom.
Eating like a cavewoman.... 3 days down, 7 to go. Until June 30, my "deadline" date for current goals, which means keeping this part up for 90% of the time beyond day 10: 21 days.
Food today: had one major deviation, and only ate three times today
- 3 egg whites, one whole egg, sunny-side up; 1/3 cup hashbrown potatoes w/ olive oil; strawberries
- warning: complete deviation from Dax's orders of all-or-none 1 large slice pepperoni pizza
- Taco meat on corn shell, 1 cup watermelon, 1 corn on the cob
- banana-strawberry protein smoothie (choc protein powder, yum)
- 2 eggs sunny side up, 1 cup oatmeal with 1/4 cup raisins
- 1 Fruit and Walnut Salad (yes, McDonalds- lemme be); 1 grilled chicken breast (no bun or toppings except ketchup)
- 1 extra-lean SDBeef hamburger bunless; 1 cup watermelon
- 1 chicken leg, grilled
- eggs, 3 white and one whole; 1 cup watermelon
- Turkey on RyKrisps; 1 cup grapes; Spinach salad with sunflower seeds and ranch dressing
- banana protein shake
- 1 extra-lean SDBeef hamburger bunless; 1 cup watermelon; 1 corn on the cob