Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Da Workouts

I've been terribly busy as of late! I'm working on a top-secret video project that's requiring more time than I was hoping it would, but isn't that how it always goes?

The workouts have been hardcore. I changed things up a bit and have been methodically working on my bootcamp workouts, so I'm getting some heavy sweat going at least three days per week. The accu-measure bodyfat tester I bought several weeks ago, measured myself with, then threw with disgust has shown some promising results: down from 27 mm to 22 mm. I'm hoping that's due to actual fat loss and not to improving my measurement capabilities, since I've been also measuring all my bootcampers. The muscles in my arms are starting to make a reappearance. Wonderful. I had missed them! So, if I lost any fat, it wasn't in the face like usual, but in the arms. And it hasn't shown on the scale.

I've been waffling back and forth for the last week and a half as to whether or not to join Tom Venuto's 50-day challenge. Wouldn't mind the pressure; would hate the pressure. I have until midnight tomorrow night to decide, and it's actually probably earlier than that because of Thanksgiving stuff.

For a moment of sad reflection, tomorrow was also supposed to be the final day for the challenge I started back in September. I have made progress. My life has progressed soooo much in the past three months, although Sept already feels like a lifetime ago. I'm somewhat Sad, because I spent so much of that time between then and now just surviving life. Alright, not really. I have been through a lot. At the same time, I know I could have done lots better. So, that is why I just keep plugging. It'll happen!

No comments: