Monday, November 9, 2009

I Believe...

Well, I believe I did it. Lost those two pounds, I mean. Of course, most of it required taking off my jeans... *grin* Just kidding. Weigh-in this morning put me at 163. I believe it must have all come off my face, cause people were noticing already. Jeans were also fitting well this morning, and two weeks ago I gave them up entirely because they were getting too tight.

Now that I'm not in denial, I can really see where I put on the weight in the last year: all in the hip/saddlebag/thigh area. Ew. I notice it most when I'm in Zumba class in front of the mirror. (By the way, if you haven't tried Zumba yet, go find a class nearby. It won't substitute for a good hard bodyweight workout, but it's fun!)

So, that means I'm working. Feeling good, getting several workouts in a week, eating more sensibly- it's so nice to be back to that again.

Goal for this week: three pounds gone forever.

No comments: