Saturday, December 27, 2008

I WILL break that face!

We got a Wii for Christmas, and after returning home from our vacation last night, we hooked it up and went to town. Lot's of fun so far! My hubby is doing great at keeping me accountable, he wouldn't let me sit down at all while playing ;). The Force Unleashed is great for a slight cardio workout, and Boxing really does get the heart rate up. I loved punching the boxing dude in the face. ;) I'm in the process of obtaining a Wii Fit (as soon as I can find one), and I plan on using that as an adjunct in my workouts.

Rip also suggested a couple weeks ago that I dust off my kettlebells, so they're going to come out of the closet and admit they're hard-asses.

I am going to be heading up to camp this week for work, so I'll be AWOL on the blog (limited internet access). However, I plan to be constantly moving. I'll also see if I can't get in a couple of actual workouts on the side.

Food is in an interesting spot right now. Not one I can describe. If I do, I may end up diving into a bunch of chocolate. Let's just say I'm working really hard on not blaming, feeling guilty, or otherwise beating myself up. I plan to work on accepting and moving on. It's tough, but it's also why I'm working on it. The rest will follow, as it always does.

1 comment:

Kristen said...

Same for me on the food. Good luck.