Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Yesterday

I like to read. I do it alot. In fact, right now I like to do it more than surf the internet. :D

So that's what I did last night instead of posting, but here I am! I got a decent workout in at the gym, although I had a sinus headache the whole time (my metaphor for the -14 degree weather plus windchill: When I breathe, I get the ice cream headache without the benefit of the ice cream!).

I also decided to find a scale. It was sobering. It registered 168. Twenty pounds since May. Wow, how hard we fall. So, I'll just continue the process of picking myself back up and dusting off. I'm not setting any weightloss goals for right now, just the goal of getting in a workout nearly every day. The food will follow, and then the weight.

So, I'm back in the saddle and feeling good. I won't get in a workout tonight, but I'll be there tomorrow!

No comments: