Friday, February 5, 2010

Very, VERY Quick

Okay, gotta write and run, literally. I managed to snag an hour of free time today, which is absolutely heavenly. I've been utterly swamped this last week!

So real quick:
*deep breath in* I re-introduced small amounts of wheat into my diet last weekend and immediately kicked it back out because my skin broke out into acne right away, my cold came back with a vengeance, and I felt like crap. I did way too much overeating also, which didn't help things, however, I got back under control by Tuesday and have been peachy since. Measurements that I didn't think would move went down another half inch in places such as my arms (first time they've moved yay!). I did an amazing workout on Tuesday and had another decent one on Wednesday, and am no longer sore from Tuesday's workout. I intend to go do another one as soon as this one's written. Here comes another weekend but I'm back to being strong on the diet and mindset so I'm not worried. *sucking breath back in*

So, crazy but not terrible!

No comments: