Saturday, August 29, 2009

Crazy, Pigheaded, or Determined?

My life has been absolutely crazy over the past week and a half. I moved down to the Cities from the Boundary Waters Canoe Area camp that I was at all summer, started transitioning back into city life, then boom! On Friday I lost my job. Damn economy.

It sucks, to say the least, but on the other hand, I'm super excited. I was pretty much done with that area of work, and have been feeling the magnetic pull back to training others for the past 2-and-a-half months. Hence part of the reason for "getting back to it." That and I don't care to stay where I'm at right now.

So, here's where the blog title comes in. Some might say I'm crazy, others pigheaded, but I'm calling it determined. Even though we're vacating the Cities in the next couple of weeks (sooner rather than later, as daughter needs to start kindergarten), I don't have another job lined up yet, and we're likely going to be homeless for a little while, I'm going to continue going ahead with this.

Each piece of the plan. The nutrition: spot on. The fitness plan: spot on. The goals plan: spot on.

I'm going to do it.

It's a truly scary thought, but I'm ready to bust a couple of chops right now, and I figure this is probably the way to go.

The plan starts tomorrow.

I'll post everything then.

No comments: