Thursday, January 8, 2009

Part two officially kicking off?

Well, sometime in between writing my last blog post and the next morning, I had an epiphany of sorts. It's been building for a while, but some of it came after reading Will's recent New Year's posts. The realization is basically impossible to put into words, but just know that I'm truly making the turn-around. I'm going nuts on veggies, and using Billy's advice to stay slightly hungry. I've also committed to working out, or at least staying highly active. I'm hoping the regular workout will happen soon, but right now I'm just trying to get in major movement at least for 30 minutes every day. So, after the downward spiral that was happening, and then the plateau that nearly slid back into a downward spiral, I'm back on the up and up. I'm going to need a challenge soon.

Anyone else up for that?

No comments: